1. The Client consents to the Lessor PADDOCK RENT A CAR L.L.C License No. 753048 the processing of personal data under the Rental Agreement: full name, telephone number, e-mail address, residential address, passport details such as number, issue and expiry dates, issuing body, date of birth, gender and other details specified in the Client’s passport or other person identification document (hereinafter referred to as the Personal Data).
2. The Client agrees that the Lessor is entitled to collect, store, process, delete and disclose the Personal Data to the Lessor’s partner company (hereinafter referred to as the Partner) and the Client gives its consent to the Partner to disclose the Personal Data to other third parties:
2.1. in order to let the Partner properly function as and when it may perform as a guarantor for the Client’s liabilities in favour of the Lessor;
2.2. in order to facilitate the Client and car hire companies, including the Lessor, with fast onboarding the Client for the car hire service by the automatic completing of the car booking forms and car hire agreements;
2.3. in order to let the Partner create customer’s trustworthiness profile as a car hirer and a driver for the purpose of issuing the customer’s rating aiming to help the car hire companies, including the Lessor, offering the customer the best car rental offers;
2.4. in order to arrange for the further transfer of the Persona Data to a collection agent, either directly or via the Partner, as and when the Client may not pay its due under the Rental Agreement.
3. The Client agrees that The Lessor exchanges the Personal Data with the Partner in accordance with the data protection agreement concluded with it in compliance with the European Union’s Regulation 2016/679 and Directive 2016/680 (hereinafter referred to as GDPR).
4. The Lessor shall delete or destroy the Personal Data and shall request the Partner to delete or destroy the Personal Data either when the Client decides to stop using opportunities provided by the Partner and stipulated in the clauses 2.1.-2.4. herein or if it withdraws the Personal Data by a direct request to the Lessor and/or the Partner whatever happens earlier.
5. Should the Lessor for any reason delete or destroy the Personal Data before or without the Client’s request specified in the clause 4 herein, the Client gives its consent herein to the Partner as to the data controller as per GDPR to store, process, delete and disclose the Personal Data to third parties for the purposes specified in the clauses 2.1.-2.4. herein.
6. The Lessor undertakes to take all necessary organizational and technical measures to protect confidential information and personal data from unauthorized and accidental access to it, destruction, modification, blocking, copying, disclosure of confidential information and personal data, as well as from other illegal actions.
7. The Lessor undertakes to prevent the dissemination of confidential information and personal data without the Client’s consent or other legal basis.