Welcoming between 14 and 20 million visitors every year, Dubai is one of the most popular tourist destinations in the world. With its highly diverse architectural styles, beautiful parks, exotic beaches, huge shopping centres, busy racecourses and top-class ski resorts, Dubai is a truly enigmatic place to spend your holiday. Besides tourism, Dubai is also a great place for shopping; in fact, it has become the busiest shopping destination in the Middle East, offering its visitors the largest shopping centre in the world.
At the same time, you will find lots of small and quiet residential areas with beautiful narrow streets and a peaceful traditional lifestyle. And in case you love spinning, you will be happy to discover very good roads and some of the highest speed limits in the world, where highways allow you to push as high as 140 km/h.
Dubai’s amazing kaleidoscope of cityscapes and attractions is intelligently interconnected by means of a highly complex and very busy traffic system, which makes a car rental almost a must if you want to enjoy this diverse and vibrant city fully and properly. Fortunately, renting a car won’t be a problem for you as we guarantee to deliver a car of your choice to you anywhere in Dubai, including Dubai International Airport, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, completely free of charge.
We have been offering car rental services in Dubai for the last 5 years, and the positive feedback from more than 1,000 of our happy customers has helped us receive one of the highest rating scores on the market. We offer a wide range of cars to choose from and all the documentation and technical assistance you might need for a fully comfortable and enjoyable holiday. And as a cherry on top, we offer you highly competitive and sometimes even the best prices in Dubai.
You can make a reservation 60 days before the date you need a car, and we will deliver it to you anywhere within the city, including Dubai International, anytime around the clock. During the waiting period, we will also let you know about any changes, should such occur, as well as about our new special offers. Cancellations are extremely rare, and they may happen only in case of a car accident, an unexpected closing of the border, and if we have failed to get hold of you in order to confirm the booking.
We deliver the car of your choice to you for free. The delivery is only to be paid for by the customer if the car has to be towed to Sharjah International Airport. Should you choose to pick up the car from our garage yourself, we will offer you some discounts, like extra kilometers or a reduced rental charge.
The Types of Cars
Most of the types of cars in our fleet are available in convertible and hardtop models. Depending on your tastes and how much you are willing to spend, we offer you a choice of cars that includes.
Terms and Conditions
1. You will need to have your identification document and your driver’s license with you, and your license should be at least 3 years old.
2. You will be expected to have a valid visa and/or an entry stamp in your passport.
3. You will also need a car insurance from 3,000 to 10,000 AED, depending on the type of car you rent.
4. The rent of the car doesn’t cover its refueling. The current average price for petrol in Dubai is about USD2.3 per gallon. That is, refilling the tank will cost you approximately USD28-37, depending on the car you drive.
A Rental Deposit
We will require you to pay a deposit, which will be frozen in your account and returned to you in full in 21 – 28 workdays upon your return of the car in a good condition. When counting workdays, please keep in mind that the United Arab Emirates is a Muslim country, and the days off are Friday and Saturday.
Deductions from your deposit will be made for
- accidental damages to the car,
- the payment of fines issued during the rental period,
- the cost of possible transfers,
- toll-road and parking fees,
In order to avoid traffic fines, please remember that the local legal speed limits are 40 – 60 km/h in the city, 100 km/h on the freeways, and 140 km/h on the highways.
The Advantages of Using Our Services
1. We are proud to have the widest range and the largest fleet of luxury cars in the city.
2. We offer you the most attractive price list on the local market, free delivery, many interesting bonuses, and no hidden surprises.
3. The reservation procedure is extremely quick, simple and straightforward, and it involves minimal paperwork.
4. You may count on our highly professional and responsive customer support and technical service available to you on our toll-free telephone number in English, Arabic, Italian, Russian and Chinese 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
The Reservation Procedure
1. Visit our webpage to choose a car and make a reservation request online, by phone or in WhatsApp.
2. Wait for the request confirmation, which shouldn’t take longer than 20 minutes.
3. Submit your personal data, like your ID-number and driver’s license.
4. Wait for the booking confirmation from one of our managers.
5. We will deliver the car to whatever address you specify as soon as your reservation has been confirmed any time around the clock.
6. Take your time to inspect the car, and if you are fully satisfied with its condition and the model, sign up a contract with our agent.
7. You will receive a notification from us several hours before the contract expires.
You are welcome to visit our official site, where you will find more information in the sections on Frequently Asked Questions as well as Terms and Conditions. Browse through our fleet in order to decide which car appeals to you most.
Should you still have any questions, please do not hesitate to call us on one of the numbers listed in the contacts section on our webpage. Our personnel will be happy to provide you with all the information you might need 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Otherwise, place your reservation request as soon as you have made up your mind, as long as it is within 2 months prior to your arrival, and prepare for an unforgettable luxury cruise around the fourth most attractive tourist destination in the world.
We welcome you to Dubai!
Answers to frequently asked questions
Drivers under 30 must have a license for a minimum of three years. The same applies for the person(s) whose name(s) is/are mentioned as additional driver.
Drivers shall be required to have a valid driver’s license and Passport copy.